Blogging With Infinity Till Eternity

Emails:|Gmail|-|Yahoo Email||Easy Email||Hotmail Email| Searches:|Google||Yahoo||Ask||Alltheweb||Msn||Teoma| |Lycos||Altavista||Feedster||Bloglines||Technorati| Images: Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, AllTheWeb, MSN, PicSearch, Ditto, Getty, Creatas, FreeFoto, WebShots, NASA, Flickr

Saturday, September 03, 2005
  The Some "Quotes"
You better cut the pizza in four pieces because I'm not hungry enough to eat six.
Pedro Guerrero:
Sometimes they write what I say and not what I mean.
Dick Cavett:
If your parents never had children, chances are you won’t either.
David Acfield:
Strangely, in slow motion replay, the ball seemed to hang in the air for even longer.
Terry Venables:
If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again.
George Bush:
I have opinions of my own - strong opinions - but I don't always agree with them.
Brooke Shields:
Smoking kills. If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life.
Britney Spears:
I get to go to lots of overseas places, like Canada.
You've got to be very careful if you don't know where you're going, because you might not get there.
If you don't know where you are going, you will wind up somewhere else.
If you can't imitate him, don't copy him.
They shouldn't throw at me. I'm the father of five or six kids.
The first black president will be a politician who is black.
If you take out the killings, Washington actually has a very very low crime rate.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Blogdigger Blogexplosion Blogsearch Blogwise Readablog Gimp pluck NewsGator Directory of Internet Blogs www.mapstats.com www.blogcatalog.com www.blogfux.com www.blogtopsites.com www.Newsisfree.com www.subfeedster.com www.Bloghub.com Add To Rojo pluck Add Yahoo Add Google From Google Powered by Blogger

|Go Home| |Go Google| |Go Gmail| |Go News |

ARCHIVES:
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2007 /


Google

I Got A Blog And Do Blogging Is Everything I See I Read I Explore I Comment I Spend Lot Of Time On Internet, I Love Google, Reading News, Commenting On Pictures, Money , War Stories, Gas, Animals And All Possible :))