Blogging With Infinity Till Eternity

Emails:|Gmail|-|Yahoo Email||Easy Email||Hotmail Email| Searches:|Google||Yahoo||Ask||Alltheweb||Msn||Teoma| |Lycos||Altavista||Feedster||Bloglines||Technorati| Images: Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, AllTheWeb, MSN, PicSearch, Ditto, Getty, Creatas, FreeFoto, WebShots, NASA, Flickr

Tuesday, November 01, 2005
  The Human Brain Seen as Master of Time
Your brain is a time machine with three modes that control everything from instantaneous tasks like moving to maintaining long trains of thought and ultimately staying in synch with night and day.
That's what scientists say. But they have no clue how most of it works. Empathy allows us to feel the emotions of others, to identify and understand their feelings and motives and see things from their perspective. How we generate empathy remains a subject of intense debate in cognitive science.
Some scientists now believe they may have finally discovered its root. We're all essentially mind readers, they say.
Scientists Say Everyone Can Read Minds.
I think we are stupid if you look our big brains.
I say everyone haves dreams and they sure have something in common with reall life.
I think History haves all the answers.
 
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home
Blogdigger Blogexplosion Blogsearch Blogwise Readablog Gimp pluck NewsGator Directory of Internet Blogs www.mapstats.com www.blogcatalog.com www.blogfux.com www.blogtopsites.com www.Newsisfree.com www.subfeedster.com www.Bloghub.com Add To Rojo pluck Add Yahoo Add Google From Google Powered by Blogger

|Go Home| |Go Google| |Go Gmail| |Go News |

ARCHIVES:
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2007 /


Google

I Got A Blog And Do Blogging Is Everything I See I Read I Explore I Comment I Spend Lot Of Time On Internet, I Love Google, Reading News, Commenting On Pictures, Money , War Stories, Gas, Animals And All Possible :))