Blogging With Infinity Till Eternity

Emails:|Gmail|-|Yahoo Email||Easy Email||Hotmail Email| Searches:|Google||Yahoo||Ask||Alltheweb||Msn||Teoma| |Lycos||Altavista||Feedster||Bloglines||Technorati| Images: Yahoo, Ask Jeeves, AllTheWeb, MSN, PicSearch, Ditto, Getty, Creatas, FreeFoto, WebShots, NASA, Flickr

Wednesday, November 09, 2005
  France In State of Emergency
PARIS - The French capital and its suburbs, as well as more than 30 other cities, are covered by a new state-of-emergency decree that gives police sweeping powers to quell unrest, the government said Wednesday.The emergency decree empowers officials to put troublemakers under house arrest, ban or limit the movement of people and vehicles, confiscate weapons and close public spaces where gangs gather.

Towns included on the list stretched from Nice on the Mediterranean to Strasbourg on the German border to Le Havre on the English Channel, giving an indication of how widespread the unrest has become.

Other major cities included Marseille and Lyon.

Seven suburban regions of Paris were on the list, including the Seine-Saint-Denis area where the unrest broke out nearly two weeks ago in areas with large immigrant populations.

Damn shame, but still i wish that something like that happens in my country. Some people do deserve it...
 
Comments:
Hi there, I was simply cruising the net searching for information on the dangers of the pharmaceutical industry. Your site caught my interest when I was looking for dangers, so I had to take a peak. Even though I am unclear (right now) if your site is exactly what I am looking for, I'm still glad I stopped by. Great post! Thank you for your site!
 
Danger is everywhere so why not talk about it :))).
 
Post a Comment



<< Home
Blogdigger Blogexplosion Blogsearch Blogwise Readablog Gimp pluck NewsGator Directory of Internet Blogs www.mapstats.com www.blogcatalog.com www.blogfux.com www.blogtopsites.com www.Newsisfree.com www.subfeedster.com www.Bloghub.com Add To Rojo pluck Add Yahoo Add Google From Google Powered by Blogger

|Go Home| |Go Google| |Go Gmail| |Go News |

ARCHIVES:
August 2005 / September 2005 / October 2005 / November 2005 / December 2005 / January 2006 / February 2007 /


Google

I Got A Blog And Do Blogging Is Everything I See I Read I Explore I Comment I Spend Lot Of Time On Internet, I Love Google, Reading News, Commenting On Pictures, Money , War Stories, Gas, Animals And All Possible :))